Waterproof Membranes 2017 will be held November 14 – 16 in Cologne, Germany. The event is the 11th annual installment from AMI. Organizers remind interested attendees that the early registration rate, which is available through September 8, includes a savings of €200.
The program has been released. Some of the presentations on the schedule that will immediately appeal to geosynthetics and geotechnical engineering practitioners include:
- Use and design consideration of geomembranes in geotechnical applications: landfill and barrier systems – Dr. Mona Malekzadeh, Central Queensland University (Australia)
- EVOH gas barrier geomembranes – Stelios Flouris, PLASTIKA KRITIS SA (Greece)
- Quality control in plastic welding –Roland Beeler, LEISTER Technologies AG (Switzerland)
Additional presentations will focus on international market trends in waterproof membranes, design and performance, green roofing, installation, and testing.
The presentations will include geomembrane, architectural, and other waterproof membranes.
WATERPROOF MEMBRANES 2017 EXHIBITING & SPONSORING
Geosynthetica is a media partner to Waterproof Membranes 2017. The format for the gathering will follow its traditional arrangement: 2.5 days, with an opening reception in the exhibit area taking place on the first evening, then two full days of single track presentations.
Table-top exhibition space and sponsorship opportunities for this networking-focused event are available.
Major sponsors of Waterproof Membranes 2017 include Milliken and Carlisle. At least 10 companies have signed on to the limited exhibition area. Interested participants should contact Giulia Esposito (email@example.com) soon to inquire about remaining availability.
- Plastika Kritis Geosynthetics Industry Profile on Geosynthetica
- Leister Technologies Geosynthetics Industry Profile on Geosynthetica