Solmax, an international manufacturer of geomembranes and affiliated containment solutions, has posted a new position for which it is currently accepting resumes: Technical Engineer – Sales. Send resumes to email@example.com. A description of the position is posted below.
TECHNICAL ENGINEER – SALES
Summary of Responsibilities
The Technical Engineer – Sales is the technical expert supporting the sales team (Americas, Europe, and Africa) in terms of technical specificities and product applications. He is in charge of the technical communications required to make sure the product offered meets the customer’s expectation and must work on technical recommendations when required. Furthermore, he is responsible for the follow-up of complaints with the sales representatives and the customers. If necessary, he will travel to the different sites to support the sales representatives and customer in finding solutions with the engineers.
He is also responsible for the technical commercialization of Solmax products. He gives technical presentations to our customers and engineers and promotes the sale of our main and/or new products. He writes cases studies and technical brochures. He supports sales strategies of new products and must always be on the lookout for new ideas to improve the specifications of our existing products that will be developed by the technical department and commercialized by our sales department. He will be asked to give in-house training to the sales team.
Finally, he organizes and takes part in conferences and writes technical articles that will be published to increase Solmax’s exposure in the industry.
Training and Skills Required
Bachelor’s Degree in Civil, Chemical, Geotechnical, Mechanical or Mining Engineering.
- Minimum 8 to 10 year experience in Civil, Chemical (plastics) Geotechnical, Mechanical or Mining Engineering
- Knowledge of geosynthetics applications (asset)
- Experience in project design (asset)
- Fluent in English, spoken and written
- Ability to integrate and apply technical knowledge
- Other languages (Spanish, French) are an asset
- Ability to speak in public and give presentations
- Great skills in writing
- Ability to resolve problems
- Rigorous, organised, motivated, honest, upright, good sense of ethic
Must be available for travel (up to 20% of the time)
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about the company at www.solmax.com.