TenCate Geosynthetics, one of the world’s largest geosynthetics manufacturer and engineering service providers, seeks to add an engineering business manager in the United States. For more information or to submit a letter and application, contact Brett Odgers: email@example.com
TENCATE ENGINEERING BUSINESS MANAGER DETAILS
The Engineering Business Manager is responsible for marketing TenCate Geosynthetics’ products and services to the specifying community, which includes but is not limited to geotechnical and civil engineers.
The EBM will be assigned a geographic region and will work with the Region Manager(s) to develop and implement a plan for each location. The EBM will frequently conduct presentations for technical audiences in private engineering firms and public agencies, at industry trade shows, and occasionally to a TenCate Geosynthetics distributor. The Engineering Business Manager should develop a network of relationships in the business and routinely follow up on those relationships for project leads and other affiliated business opportunities.
- Essential Qualification: The EBM must have excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Required Education: Bachelor’s in Engineering
- Required Experience: 4+ years of engineering or related industry experience
For more information or to submit a letter and application, contact Brett Odgers: firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about TenCate Geosynthetics, its engineering expertise, projects, and materials at www.tencate.com.
See also: TenCate Geosynthetics on LinkedIn.
TENCATE ARTICLES ON GEOSYNTHETICA
- Enhanced Wicking Geotextile Emerges from an Engineering Challenge
- Ashley MacMillan Joins TenCate as an Engineering Business Manager
- Geosynthetic Reinforcement in CCR Surface Impoundment Closures
- Secondary Geogrid Reinforcement in MSE Walls