An industry leading manufacturer of rolled erosion control products is seeking a dynamic, high-energy and results-driven technical services manager who is looking for a position with a continually growing company.
The successful candidate must possess effective time management and organization skills, have a strong sense of customer service, confidently convey technical information through oral and written communications, and the ability to learn and apply technical theory associated with erosion and sediment control products. The position will have the following responsibilities:
- Provides customer service support including responding to technical inquiries from engineers, end uses, and distributors as wells as investigation of quality or performance of product installations.
- Assists with development of new products, enhancement of existing products, and preparation of marketing materials, installation specifications, and technical documentation.
- Promotes product benefits and applications by providing information to trade magazines, conducting technical presentations and attending trade shows, seminars and other industry exhibitions.
- Completes and maintains various testing, material, installation and product certifications and approvals.
- Monitors industry regulations, standards, and trends (ASTM, NTPEP, EPA, FHWA, DOT, etc.) and provides comments and recommendations on proposed changes to industry testing and material standards.
- Oversees Quality Control aspects of material production and technical documentation.
Prepares documentation of case studies and key project summaries for marketing materials
- Participates in business development activities including support of mobile and web-based technical support applications.
The ideal candidate will possess a Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year College or university; or four years related experience and/or training; or an equivalent combination of education and experience directly in the erosion control industry. CPESC Certification preferred.
The ability to travel when necessary is required. Typically travel will be regionally but occasionally will involve overnight travel for industry related events and training.
The position offers a competitive salary and benefits package with the potential for sales-based commissions. Relocation is not required.
About East Coast Erosion Blankets
East Coast Erosion Blankets, LLC is a global leading supplier of Rolled Erosion Control Products (RECPs) and Turf Reinforcement Mats (TRMs) and various Sediment Retention Fiber Rolls (SRFRs). For product or company information, please call +1 800 582 4005 or visit www.eastcoasterosion.com.