One of the largest geosynthetics companies in the world, TenCate Geosynthetics, is adding a technical manager to its engineered structures team. In this position, the Technical Manager focuses on North American markets for MSE walls, slopes, and embankments.
“This position is responsible for managing the technical data, product testing, and project design related to the reinforced wall and slope market,” the company writes.
Additional, the Technical Manager must coordinate with sales teams and help promote applications and products of TenCate Mirafi® Geosynthetics in the engineering and sales community.
The position is a remote work environment, so one can work from a home office anywhere in the continental United States.
ADDITIONAL TECHNICAL MANAGER POSITION NOTES
- Requires travel
- Job Type: Full Time
- Working knowledge of MSE, SRW, and reinforced slope design a plus
- Education/Professional Requirements: Registered Professional Engineer (PE) with a Civil or Geotechnical background
- Preferred Experience: 5+ years of technical sales experience in civil construction market
Learn more about TenCate Mirafi® Geosynthetics: https://www.tencategeo.us.
TENCATE STORIES ON GEOSYNTHETICA
- Secondary Geogrid Reinforcement in MSE Walls
- Geosynthetic Reinforcement in CCR Surface Impoundment Closures
- Enhanced Wicking Geotextile Emerges from an Engineering Challenge