Charlotte, North Carolina-based HUESKER continues its annual series of high-level networking and geosynthetics discussions with GeoForum Charlotte 2018. The event will be held 17 – 19 October 2018 in Charlotte, with day one featuring a happy hour, day two a full-day of technical lectures and a dinner, and day three a tour of the company’s state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in nearby Shelby.
This is a limited attendance event. The organizers note that only a few seats remain. Interested participants should visit the registration page and register now. Again, space is very limited. Readers are encouraged to take advantage of this last chance to attend.
GEOFORUM CHARLOTTE 2018 SPEAKERS
This year’s lecturers:
- Archie Filshill – Aero Aggregate
- Fazli Erol Güler- George Mason University
- Jorge Zornberg- The University of Texas at Austin
- Bradley Putman- Clemson University
- Arash Lavasan/Dr. Oliver Detert– HUESKER
While the full GeoForum Charlotte program has not been released, the speakers themselves are well known in the field and represent a wide-range of geosynthetics expertise.
Geosynthetica’s Editor-in-Chief Chris Kelsey attended GeoForum Charlotte in 2017 and notes that the event is highly recommended for the quality and depth of its presentations as well as HUESKER’s hospitality and tour.
Learn more about HUESKER’s geosynthetic materials and engineering expertise at www.huesker.com.
MORE HUESKER STORIES ON GEOSYNTHETICA
- Geosynthetic Support Pad Offers More Than 800 t Capacity
- A Review of GeoForum 2017
- Defining Interaction Flexibility for Geogrid-Reinforced Structures