The International Erosion Control Association (IECA Region One) is accepting abstracts for Environmental Connection 2016 through May 29. Environmental Connection is the annual conference and exhibition of the association, and it’s one of the biggest events in the world for networking, education, and technology introduction and transfer at the intersection of construction, water quality, and infrastructure development.
Environmental Connection 2016 will be held 16 – 19 February 2016 in San Antonio, Texas.
ENVIRONMENTAL CONNECTION 2016 TOPICS
Hot topics for the event include but are not limited to:
- Accounting for Pollutant Sources in Watersheds/ Where Are They Coming From?
- Green Infrastructure Practices
- Rain Water Harvesting for Flood Control and Water Table Replenishment
- EPA Waters of The U.S. Rule Making
- Stormwater Compliance and Meeting Project Budgets
- Innovative Training Approaches/State and Local Certification Programs/Are They Effective?
- The Challenges & Strategies for Transportation Agency MS4s
- MS4 Compliance Strategies for Municipal Good Housekeeping
- Meeting MS4 Permit Requirements with Limited Resources
- Use of Drones for Inspections/Surveys & Associate Legal Issues
- Successful Implementations of System for Electronically Tracking Environmental Commitment
Keep up with the latest event information at www.ieca.org.