The International Erosion Control Association’s (IECA Region One) Environmental Connection 2016 will be held February 16 – 19 in San Antonio, Texas. This is the world’s largest water and soil event and an essential, annual meeting point for all who are dedicated to or interact with erosion and sediment control engineering and technologies.
Environmental Connection 2016 will include 130+ presentations, multiple short courses, a large, international exhibit hall, and much more.
6 REASONSTO ATTEND ENVIRONMENTAL CONNECTION 2016
- Networking. More than 1,500 of the industry’s brightest minds are expected. Connecting with new faces will help you in your career and with your business.
- Top-notch education. Learn from 130+ presentations in case studies and topic-focused technical sessions.
- Build business relationships. Numerous networking and social opportunities enable connections with future clients or even connect with potential employers/employees.
- Stay credible. Earn Professional Development Hours (PDHs) by attending technical sessions.
- Stay ahead of the curve. Keep up-to-date in today’s newest technologies in erosion and sediment control products and services at the two-day expo.
- Support a cause. Attending the conference shows your support for IECA, a non-profit organization that provides education, resources, information, and business opportunities for professionals in this ever-growing field.
HOTEL & VENUE INFORMATION
The official venue for Environmental Connection 2016 is the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center. Organizers have arranged room blocks at four hotels near the conference center. They include:
- Hilton Palacio del Rio
- La Quinta San Antonio Riverwalk
- Menger Hotel
- San Antonio Marriott Riverwalk
Contact information, distance to convention center, and booking links are available on the Environmental Connection 2016 hotel and travel page.
For information about IECA’s conference and expo and to register online, visit www.ieca.org/conference.