Waterproof Membranes 2017 with be held November 14 – 16 in Cologne, Germany. The event is the 11th annual installment from AMI. The program will soon be released, with presentations on market dynamics, technical innovation, manufacturing, installation, and performance of geomembranes and other (e.g., architectural) waterproof membranes. Exhibit and sponsorship opportunities for this networking-focused event are available.
Waterproof Membranes 2017 will offer table top exhibit space and key conference sponsorship positions. Major sponsors of the event include Milliken and Carlisle. The exhibit space is limited and already 10 companies have signed on. Interested participants should contact Giulia Esposito soon to inquire about remaining availability. The exhibit area is also where the opening night reception and event coffee breaks are held.
The Waterproof Membranes 2017 conference format is to host an opening reception on the first day followed by two full days of presentations in single track format. Participants may also sign up for a conference dinner.
WATERPROOF MEMBRANES 2017 TOPICS
- Regional/global market trends and/or drivers – by materials or applications
- Design and selection of waterproofing for geomembranes in civil engineering applications such as reservoir liners, landfill covers, mining
- New materials or performance improvements for bitumen, thermoplastics, elastomers, reinforcement, additives, pigments
- Membrane structures and manufacturing technologies, processing
- Installation technology, adhesion, sealing, and joints
- Properties: weathering, fire resistance, lifetime prediction, windlift, chemical and root resistance
- Quality control, testing and certification of membranes
- “Green” aspects such as renewable energy integration, cooling, reflectance, recycling, roof gardens and parks
- Multifunctional membranes
- New or potential applications for waterproof membranes – including case studies
- Technical and economic issues in the global waterproofing industry
The event brings together the entire, diverse waterproof membranes sector, including geosynthetics, roofing, membranes, spray-applied products, etc.
Contact Giulia Esposito (firstname.lastname@example.org) for information on sponsoring or exhibiting at the conference.