Reminder: the deadline for getting the best rate on Waterproof Membranes 2015 is May 15! This annual event, organized by Applied Market Information (AMI) in Europe, draws an international audience of manufacturers, welding equipment makers, distributors, and other stakeholders in the larger membrane market. This includes architectural, structural, decorative, and geotechnical applications.
Waterproof Membranes 2015 will be held 17 – 19 November 2015 in Bonn, Germany at the Maritim Hotel.
The event features presentations on membrane durability, polymer performance, installation, greenroofs, and much more.
Registration through May 15 includes a discount worth 20%, which applies not only to general registrations but to table top exhibitors (which include general registration).
The program for the event will be published soon. The organizers expect presentations on:
- market trends worldwide
- design and selection of waterproofing for roofing, geomembranes and other applications
- case studies
- materials and component performance including: bitumen, thermoplastic, elastomeric or liquid systems; raw
- material, reinforcement, additives or pigments
- membrane structures and manufacturing
- installation technology, adhesion, sealing and joints
- properties: weathering, fire resistance, lifetime prediction, windlift, chemical and root resistance
- quality control, testing and certification
- “green” aspects such as renewable energy integration, cooling, reflectance, recycling, roof gardens and sustainability
- multifunctional membranes
- technical and economic issues in the industry
NOTE: Sponsorship opportunities may still be available. Interested companies should visit the event website or contact the conference organizer, Giulia Esposito (email@example.com).0