The biennial Global Waste Management Symposium (GWMS) offers international, comprehensive, critical content and research. The 2018 edition of the Global Waste Management Symposium will be held 11 – 14 February 2018 in Indian Wells, California.
The organizers remind all interested parties that the deadline for abstracts is June 21.
GLOBAL WASTE MANAGEMENT SYMPOSIUM TOPICS
- Enhanced Landfill Temperature
- Leachate / Condensate Management
- Landfill Gas / Landfill Gas Management
- Gas Collection & System Managment
- Leachate Treatment: Strategies, Case Studies
- Anaerobic Digestion
- Landfill Operations
- Coal Combustion Residuals
- Emergency Regulatory Issues for MSW Landfills
GWMS services the needs of landfill owners and operators, their engineers, and the consultants and vendors within the waste management communities. Participating stakeholders include:
- Facility Owners and Operators
- Local / State / Federal Agencies
- Waste Service Companies
- Vendors / Suppliers
- Trade Organizations
- Solid Waste Generators
Morton A. Barlaz, North Carolina State University;
Craig H. Benson, University of Virginia; and
Bryan F. Staley, Environmental Research and Education Foundation
Learn more about the Global Waste Management Symposium 2018 opportunities, program, social events, and registration at www.wastesymposium.com.