The Indian Geotechnical Society, in association with the Civil Engineering Department of LBS Institute of Technology for Women (Thiruvananthapuram) will hold Geotechniques for Infrastructure Projects (GIP 2017) 27 – 28 February 2017 at the Mascot Hotel in Thiruvananthapuram, India. The program is sponsored by TEQIP-II.
Keynote lectures will be delivered by renowned geotechnical engineers, including many with strong backgrounds in geosynthetics:
- Dr. Dennes. T. Bergado, Professor, Asian Institute ofTechnology, Bangkok
- Dr. Jie Han, Professor, University of Kansas, USA
- Dr. Chungsik Yoo, Professor, Sungkyunkwan University,Korea,
- Dr. Panich Voottipruex, Associate Professor, King Mongkut’sTechnological University, Bangkok,
- Dr. M. R. Madhav, Visiting Professor, IIT Hyderabad
- Dr. Sivakumar Babu, Professor, IISc Bangalore (IGSPresident)
- Dr. R. Shivashankar, Professor, NITK Surathkal
- Dr. K. Balan, Professor, RIET, Trivandrum (Chairman, IGSTrivandrum Chapter)
- Dr. Chandrakaran, Professor, NIT Calicut
- Dr. Jimmy Thomas, Professor, AISAT, Kochi
- Mr. Ravikiran Vaidya, Principal Engineer, M/s Geo Dynamic
Visit the conference website www.gip2017.co.in to learn more about GIP 2017.